How to Enter:
1. Simply use the Mita™ TanglePro™ to create a new look hairstyle.
2. Upload a photo of your new look to your Instagram with #winwithmita to be in to win 1 of 5 Mita prize packs!
Competition ends 9th November 2020.
Mita New Zealand “#Winwithmita™ Giveaway” - 12/10/2020 – 09/11/2020
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is for all New Zealand residents and who are registered as 'liking' the official Mita New Zealand Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MitaHairAccessories/) and/or Mita New Zealand Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/mitahairaccessories/) during the time of the promotion. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Conditions of Entry: entries must use Hashtag key #winwithmita and upload an image of a creative hairstyle Instagram. Entries that do not upload and image will be invalid.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The competition will commence on 9:00am NZDT on 12/10/2020. Entries close 11.59pm NZDT on 09/11/2020 (the Promotion Period).
- The judging will be conducted at 1/378 High Street, Preston 3072, VIC, Australia at 10:00am AEDT on 09/11/2020. Judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered. Judging will be based on creative merit.
- To enter, participants must use Hashtag key #winwithmita when uploading an image of a creative hairstyle on their personal Instagram page. Winners may only be residents in New Zealand.
- One (1) winner will be selected for each week of the promotion. The winning entry, as judged by the Promoter, will win a Mita prize pack to the value of $85.00. Judge’s decision is final. Entries will be judged based on creative merit. Entries that do not use the Hashtag or include a creative image to the post question will be deemed invalid.
- There will be five (5) prize winners in total. Each prize winner will receive one (1) Mita Prize pack to the value of $85.00.
- The total prize pool value is NZD $425 RRP incl. GST. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winners by 31/11/2020.
In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
If the winner cannot be contacted within two (2) calendar days of first notification attempt, if the Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if the winner rejects the prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these rules, their prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Mita New Zealand Instagram page is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is McPherson’s Consumer Products Pty Ltd, 30 Highbrook Drive, Auckland 2013, New Zealand.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to McPherson’s Consumer Products Pty Ltd, 30 Highbrook Drive, Auckland 2013, New Zealand, not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.