How to Choose a Hair Brush
When choosing a Grooming Brush remember:
Fine Hair - Soft nylon or boar bristle
Thick hair - Firm nylon pins with a cushion base
When choosing a Blowdrying Brush remember:
All hair types - Vented brush
When choosing a Styling Brush remember:
Short hair - Small radial brush
Long hair - Large radial brush
Why choose 100% natural bristle?
- Made from 100% high grade Boar Bristle
- Easier on hair follicles
- Ideal for fine to normal hair & bald or sensitive scalps
- For thick hair, consider boar bristle with a Nylon pin mix
- Cruelty-free production
Why Choose Ionic?
- Negative ions create healthier, shinier hair
- Prevents frizz & split ends
- More manageable & softer hair
- Antibacterial & antistatic
Why choose Ceramic?
- Dries hair quickly & uniformly.
- Minimises damage to hair follicles.
- Styles hair to give a salon finish.
More on Ionic technology:
Ions are found in the air that we breathe. Negative ions (the good ones) are found where the air is clean and clear (more oxygenated) like by the sea or a waterfall, in the bush or the mountains.
Ionic brushes have a special coating on the pins that releases negative ions during brushing, significantly improving the health and appearance of hair.
Benefits of Ionic Brushes:
• More manageable, softer, shinier hair: Negative ions smooth and tighten the hair shaft’s outer cuticle layer so hair becomes more manageable, feels softer and adds incredible shine.
• Prevents frizz and split ends: The smoothed and tightened outer cuticle layers of your hair shaft eliminate frizz and help prevent split ends. The negative ions antistatic properties also control fly-aways.
• Faster-drying, healthier hair: Negative ions break up clusters of water molecules, dispersing them more quickly. The micro-fine particles that are left can penetrate the cuticle and moisturise the hair shaft from the inside, hydrating and replenishing.
• Antibacterial: High concentrations of negative ions inhibit the growth of bacteria in your brush.