Schools Promotion Terms & Conditions
Mita Schools Promotion
Be into Win $10,000 for your school
– 01/02/2021 – 14/03/2021
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter is McPherson’s Consumer Products Pty Ltd, 30 Highbrook Drive, Auckland 2013, New Zealand.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years and older during the time of the promotion. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. If you are under 18 years old as at the start date of the competition, you are required to obtain your legal guardian's permission to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Conditions of Entry: Purchase any Mita Hair Accessory, enter online at Mita website mita.co.nz Proof of purchase to be retained.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The competition will commence on 9am on 01/02/2021. Entries close 11.59pm on 14/03/2021 (the Promotion Period).
- The winner will be drawn on 16/03/2021. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To enter, participants must purchase any Mita Hair Accessory and enter online at the Mita Website mita.co.nz . Winners to be aged 18+ and be residents in New Zealand. Proof of purchase to be retained. Enter as many times as you like.
- One winner will be selected at the end of the promotion. The winning entry, as judged by the Promoter, will win $10,000 for the nominated school of their choice to be used on essential school supplies as agreed between the nominated school and the Promoter. Judge’s decision is final. A school constitutes a government registered school or educational learning center for primary, intermediate or a high school / college facility.
- There will be 1 prize winner in total. The prize winner will win $10,000 for the nominated school of their choice to be used on essential school supplies as agreed between the nominated school and the Promotor. The winner will also receive a prize pack of Hair, Beauty and Skincare products from McPhersons portfolio of brands valued at $2,000 RRP.
- The total prize pool value is NZD $10,200 RRP incl. GST. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The $2,000 prize pack of McPhersons products will be presented to the winner at the pharmacy where they purchased from, at a date that is agreed between the winner, the promoter and the Pharmacy. The $2,000 prize pack of McPhersons products are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The $10,000 prize will be presented to the nominated school at a date agreed between the nominated school and the promotor.
- In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within two (2) calendar days of first notification attempt, if the Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if the winner rejects the prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these rules, their prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic, or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If a winner cannot accept or take part in the Prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.